Lanier MP W7100/MP W8140 Series
- Monochrome Wide Format Digital Imaging System
- Copying Speed: 10 (W7100) and 13 (W8140) pages per minute (D size)
- Copy Resolution: 600 dpi x 600 dpi
- Original/Copy/Scan Size- Maximum: MP W8140: 36" x 1180" MP W7100: 36" x 590" Minimum: 8.5" x 8.5"
- Bypass and Paper Cassette: 36" x 78"
- Copy Exits- Front: 99 sheets (Plain Paper D-size LEF) Back: 10 sheets (Plain Paper E-size LEF)
- Print Speed- MP W8140: 14 ppm D-size LEF, 7 ppm E-size SEFMP W7100: 10 ppm D-size LEF, 5 ppm E-size SEF
- Synchronized, present cut, variable cut
- Color Scan Speed: 1.97" - 7.87" ips
- Monochrome Scan Speed: 1.67" - 13.13" ips
- Scan Resolution: Up to 600 dpi
- File Formats: Multi page TIFF, Single page TIFF, Multi page PDF, Single page PDF, Single page JPEG, High Compression PDF, PDF/A
- Copy Features: Auto paper select, Auto reduce/enlarge, Combine copy, copy to document server, Drawing mode selection, Electronic sort, Image overlay, Job interrupt, Stamp Settings, Paper remaining level
- Print Features: Auto paper select, Border settings, build job sets from multiple files, collate, combine images, cut mode, limitless paper feed, locked print, magnification, mirror setting, media selection, paper remaining level, pen settings, sample print settings, set X and Y axis, Stamp Settings, Transparency Model
- Scan Features: 1200 dpi Color Scanning, Scan-to-Email, Scan-to-Folder, Scan-to-Url, Scan-to-SMB, Scan-to-Document Server, Network TWAIN Scan, Encrypted
- 9" Wide Color VGA Tiltable Operation Panel
- SDK Compatible
- Energy Star Rated
- Advanced Security
The system is ENERGY STAR® certified and meets EPEAT® Gold* criteria.
Use the Lanier MP W7100/MP W8140 to scan and capture full-color originals and distribute them via Scan-to-Email/Folder/FTP/HDD/URL, so recipients can see what you see — and what you’ve done. Since many documents contain multiple versions, you can scan documents with handwritten notes, color markups and other additions without wasting valuable time creating an entirely new document. You can even integrate satellite imagery, photographs and maps, so recipients have all the information they need in a single document without fumbling through excess paperwork. If you’re heading out to the site, or to a client’s office, take critical documents with you — without the cumbersome paperwork — via the Scan-to-USB/SD card option.