Ricoh-Lanier Pro 8210s/8220s/8210/8220
- B&W Production Printer
- 8210s/8220s: Printer, Copier, Scanner
- 8210/8220: Print
- Output Speed up to 136 ppm
- Max. Print Area Up to 12.6" x 18.9"
- Paper Capacity: 2 x 1,100 Sheet Trays, 2 x 550 Sheet Trays, 550 Sheet Bypass Tray
- Total Standard/Max. Capacity: 3,300 / 12,650 sheets
- Scan Speed (FC/B&W) Simplex: 110 ipm; Duplex: 220 ipm
- 8210s/8220s:220-Sheet ADF with single-pass color duplex scanning at up to 220 ipm
- Copy Resolution up to 1200 x 4800 dpi
- Professional Finishing Options: Staple Finisher, Booklet Finisher, Hole Punch, Plockmatic Booklet Maker, Interposer, Multi-Fold Unit, GBC Stream Punch, Ring Binder
- Multiple Print Controllers: Native and Fiery
- TCRU (Trained Customer Replaceable Units)
- Security Features: Data Encryption, User Authentication, IP Filtering, Network Protocol On/Off, Mask Type for Data Security, Quota Setting, Unauthorized Copy Control, Mandatory Security Information Print (Compulsory Security Stamp), SMTP over SSL
- Energy Star and EPEAT Compliant Gold Level
By simplifying print-related tasks and conserving energy, you can lower labor and other operating costs significantly. Configure and install print drivers automatically when you use our Device Software Manager. Use @Remote to monitor devices in real time, expedite remote repairs, and automate meter reads and toner orders. In addition, these systems have a low Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC) value, which earns an ENERGY STAR® certification and meets EPEAT® Gold criteria. This translates into low power consumption, which you can further maximize by programming the systems to shut down when your shop is closed. And, to avoid the cost of idle systems, you can participate in our Trained Customer Replaceable Units (TCRU) program to keep downtime to a minimum.
Get the most out of your MFP by adding Business Apps to enhance the already robust features and functionality of your device.
TGI's Managed Print Services program (GPS - Green, Print, Save) helps companies identify ways to reduce costs, gain control and be more environmentally responsible with their printing devices. If you’d like to optimize your fleet of copiers and printers, turn to TGI's Managed Print experts. Save money and the environment while working smarter.