Lanier MP 6503/MP 7503/MP 9003 Series
- Monochrome Multifunction Device
- Copy, Print, & Scan
- Optional Fax
- 65/75/90 PPM B&W and Color Print Speed
- 120 ipm Simplex/220 ipm Duplex Scanning Speed
- Copy Resolution 600 dpi
- Paper Capacity: 1,550 sheets x 2 Tandem Trays and 550 sheets x 2 Trays + 100 sheets Bypass
- Standard/Max Paper Capacity: 4,300/8,300 sheets
- Single Pass Document Feeder (SPDF) 220 sheets
- 2 GB RAM/320GB HDD
- Print Resolution Max 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Scan Modes: Scan-to-Email, Scan-to-Folder, Scan-to-URL, Scan-to-Media (USB/SD Card), Network TWAIN Scanning
- Advanced Security Features: DataOverwriteSecurity System (DOSS), HDD Encryption, User Codes, SNMP v3 Support, Encryption, Locked Print, User Authentication, 802.1x Wired Authentication, Quota Setting/Account Limit, Digitally Signed PDF, and more
- Energy Star Rated
- Solutions Ready
Encourage responsible behavior with eco-friendly features designed specifically to reduce environmental impact and operating costs. Cut paper use and costs with default duplex printing. Save electricity by scheduling the MFP to power off when you know the office is empty — such as overnight or weekends — and reduce energy consumption significantly. Because the MFP meets EPEAT® Gold* criteria and ENERGY STAR® certifications, you can realize low Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC) rates. Track how much you’re saving on paper with the convenient Eco-Friendly widget, where you can check usage stats and even share friendly reminders with users.
Get the most out of your MFP by adding Business Apps to enhance the already robust features and functionality of your device.
TGI's Managed Print Services program (GPS - Green, Print, Save) helps companies identify ways to reduce costs, gain control and be more environmentally responsible with their printing devices. If you’d like to optimize your fleet of copiers and printers, turn to TGI's Managed Print experts. Save money and the environment while working smarter.